Our Order has always encouraged Arrowmen to continue to learn and grow through service, cheerfulness, and brotherhood. Now, during this worldwide pandemic, it is important that Arrowmen like you step up to provide your Lodge with the service it needs. One way to do this is by attending the trainings offered as part of Momentum: Spark. A few of those trainings include:
- Activating and retaining memberships: This session will highlight best practices from Lodges with high activation rates. Participants will learn to develop quality activation events and implement plans to ensure newly inducted Arrowmen become active members in the OA. (12 pm to 1 pm EST)
- Structuring your lodge for the future: This session will provide insight into how lodges can prepare themselves for long-term success in their organizational structure. Participants will understand how to analyze their lodge and what goes into ensuring a sense of continuity in their lodge’s structure. (1 pm to 1:30 pm EST)
- Planning your lodge events & induction weekends for the future: This panelist session will feature four lodge chiefs from across the country who have overcome the challenges presented by COVID-19. Participants will learn what it takes to succeed in planning effective events during these unprecedented times and have the opportunity to engage in a live Q&A. (2 pm to 2:30 pm EST)
- Delta: The highest-rated program from Momentum: Launch is back! OPERATION: DELTA aims to equip lodge leaders with a growth mindset, building the confidence needed to navigate the uncertainty and discomfort of change. As a Change Agent, you will explore how you identify goals, bring together a team, and confront tough challenges along the way. Be sure to tune in to OPERATION: DELTA to learn about how YOU can make a difference. (2:30 pm to 3:30 pm EST)
- ICE Committee Discussion: Hear from members of the Inductions team and learn about the induction process and how to implement this process successfully in your lodge. (4:30 pm to 5:00 pm EST)
Check out a full list of the trainings on our archive.