In order to access content for Momentum: Spark, you must login using the email you used to register in the National Order of the Arrow Event Registration System (NOAERS). If you are a candidate, recent inductee, or elangomat your email in NOAERS was entered by your lodge. After they entered your information, you should have received an email to complete your registration.
Each Arrowmen or Candidate attending Momentum: Spark needs a unique ArrowID to fully participate in the event. If you registered for Momentum: Spark with the same ArrowID as another Arrowman or Candidate, you may change your email in NOAERS and create a new ArrowID.
Confirming Access to Momentum: Spark:
- Login to the Momentum website.
- Return to this page and ensure that the information above matches your registration information including access level.
- If there are any errors, please contact email@example.com.
To update your email:
Step 1: Update NOAERS
- Visit registration.oa-bsa.org.
- Click login in the upper right corner and login with the ArrowID matching the email address you used to register.
- After logging in, click My Events in the upper right corner.
- Select Momentum: Spark from the event list.
- If Momentum: Spark does not appear, the ArrowID you used to login does not match the email of any registered attendees.
- Select your name from the attendee list.
- If your name does not appear here it means the ArrowID used to login does not match your registered email address.
- Select the edit button on the Personal Information card.
- Update the email address field to a new unique email.
- Select save in the upper right corner.
Step 2: Create a new ArrowID
- Visit id.oa-bsa.org.
- Select “Create a new account”.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Complete the process by clicking the activation link in your email.
Step 3: Login to the Momentum Website
- Login to the Momentum Website.
- Ensure the registrant information at the top of the page appears correct. If there are any errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Each registrant who was originally registered on the same email should ensure the information above matches their information.
If you require additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.