By joining the Momentum: Spark Slack workspace, you are agreeing to follow these guidelines:
- Follow the Scout Oath and Law
- Trustworthy: Do not misrepresent yourself or impersonate others. Your name on Slack must include your real name and be Scout-appropriate.
- Friendly, Courteous, Kind: Content is expected to be respectful and positive
- Follow Youth Protection Guidelines
- Communications between youth and adults should occur in public channels or include at least one other adult — no one-on-one communication is permitted
- Violations of these guidelines could result in removal from Momentum: Spark and notification of the Scout Executive
Upon joining the workspace, an admin will verify that you are a registered delegate using your Slack name and email address. The Momentum Slack platform is exclusively for registered delegates and anyone who is not a registered delegate will not be able to join the platform.